Slant Intakes

-

SWED67barracuda

Reaction score
Hellu Gals a`n Pals . Are you in the USA aware of that the Aussie people are Big on tuning The slant six .Check out these guys .

sixintake.jpg

As a matter of fact it comes up in conversation somewhat frequently, I believe PR&R(?) has a badass looking set of roller rockers etc. down there as well, may be on My wish list:D
Ahh, just hit Me, think it is PP&R, lol!

Last edited:
As a matter of fact it comes up in conversation somewhat frequently, I believe PR&R(?) has a badass looking set of roller rockers etc. down there as well, may be on My wish list:D
Ahh, just hit Me, think it is PP&R, lol!
Yes ,it`s PentastarParts & restoration . Them rockers also as 1,6 ratio .

Just got this finished up for a customer / fellow FABO member, and it was delivered on Thursday. No one has seen one like this! I'm anxious to see what kind of times he gets with it.

Andrew Howard - Slant 6 prototype manifold 009.JPG
Andrew Howard - Slant 6 prototype manifold 008.JPG
Andrew Howard - Slant 6 prototype manifold 006.JPG

Looks like military use . Must see vehicle in action . Video Please . Great work .

Ohhhhh it's not! It's for a FABO member's wife's Slant 6 race car. I'm sure Andrew will chime in with the details when he sees this thread. I have no idea what his handle is on here so I can't tag him.

Wait…powder coating that'll stand up to exhaust heat…?! SORCERY!

Actually the yellow inset on the fab guy's logo is the only powder on it Dan. The rest of the manifold was shot in high temp ceramic that WILL stand up to exhaust heat. Only time and track runs will show both its owner and me whether the cosmetic yellow will hold up too.

-
Back