slant six a/c stuff

-

pittman445

live-fast,die-slow.
Reaction score
hey i have the ac pump and all the brackets even the radeator thing . dont have the hoses but most of it is here if any one would like to have them .

Try Classic Auto Air in Tampa, FL. They will be able to provide fresh hoses & hardware. I have a similar problem with the Demon and complicated it by swapping a Sanyo compressor for the RV-2. They are able to handle my problem. If you're keeping your factory system intact, it should be no problem for them.

Try Classic Auto Air in Tampa, FL. They will be able to provide fresh hoses & hardware. I have a similar problem with the Demon and complicated it by swapping a Sanyo compressor for the RV-2. They are able to handle my problem. If you're keeping your factory system intact, it should be no problem for them.

no i dont need it . im seeing if any one eals does . if not im trashing it all . i have everything but the hoes'es is what i was saying .

Nah. You can get just the stuff you need. Here's the contact info:

Classic Auto Air Mfg.
4901 Rio Vista Avenue
Tampa, FL 33634
Phone: 813-251-2356
Fax: 813-254-7419

[email protected]

http://www.classicautoair.com/

haha once more . i dont need any of the ac stuff. i am getting rid of it all . i dont want a/c in my car . but some one all ready asked me for it all . but tahnx for the info maybe some one eals will need it . :read2::-D

-
Back