slant six burnout...

-

bigtommy

old school power
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVR6XW_zwJo"]YouTube - 67 plymouth burnout[/ame]

my 67 slant six valiant with open headers and K&N air cleaner.

Man that slant sound great bigtommy :headbang:
Welcome to this great site if I missed you in the welcome wagon :icon_smi:
I see you dun it in style wearing a tie :D
I can't wait to look for your other post's :toothy1: Thank you for sharing the /6 burning some big tires, Well dun sir :thumbup:

thanks. i have a 318 at my house that my trying to get 300+hp out of it before it goes in. i bought the car for 800 and i love it. never was into mopars until this first car and will be my last car. never going to sell it. the only thing i hate is you cant find alot of wheels for a small bolt pattern.

Where did you find the Daytona Sport 60 tires? Those are the same brand of tires I put on my car when I bought my first set of custom wheels in 1975. I think your tires must've been hiding somewhere for a LOOOOONG time. :D

And you don't need to worry, there's quite a few wheels available in the small bolt pattern if you look.

Where did you find the Daytona Sport 60 tires? Those are the same brand of tires I put on my car when I bought my first set of custom wheels in 1975. I think your tires must've been hiding somewhere for a LOOOOONG time. :D

And you don't need to worry, there's quite a few wheels available in the small bolt pattern if you look.

i bought the wheels and tires from a friend. the tires are from 1995 i think and i cant find anymore and the one has a smal hole and im pissed because the tires look old school as hell.

-
Back