Status
Not open for further replies.

GermzD74

Cool Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, anyone local to San Diego have an exhaust manifold for a slant six? Mine got snapped bolts stuck on it after trying to get the intake and exhaust seperated. =/

I had a local exhaust shop heat it and drill and tap out the remenanats, cost me 45-50 bucks and had it back in a day or so...

If your manifold is not broken or warped, why not just remove the broken bolts?

If your manifold is not broken or warped, why not just remove the broken bolts?

Well the bolts are broken into the manifold flush...there's no way to grasp them with some pliers. =/ Do you know where I can have them drilled out and would I need to have them use a die to make new threads?

Why not go to the u-pull yards and get one there? I was passing through last week and seems like I saw several /6 cars and trucks.

Why not go to the u-pull yards and get one there? I was passing through last week and seems like I saw several /6 cars and trucks.

The truck ones work on cars? What do I have to look for to see if it works on a dart?

take it to a muffler shop they can weld a washer, then a nut on it,heat with a torch and remove it,done this many time's.save's you problem of pulling another manifold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back