-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serj22

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Well, I got another idea that is based on a really cool idea I saw on the sl6.org site, and want to try it for my turbo setup. Like an idiot I threw the extra manifold I had away because I was so excited to finally get my turbo setup on, I accidentally cleaned house a little too preamturely.

So now I am looking for a slant six stock exhaust manifold. Heat riser options and all that don't matter. I'm cutting it up. So if it's ratty, rusty, etc... I will probably take it, but I would really like for all the runners to be good. Basically if it's cracked on the outlet side I will have a use for it still.

Likewise I may entertain a set of messed up headers that you can't sell. Again, they'd be getting cut up, so I'm not looking for any high dollar - high value pieces.

I'd pay you with Paypal before you ship.

Let me know what you got, WTP as cheap as possible, and have the patience to wait for one, or may eventually find one in a junkyard. (not a single slant six in the one near me).

-Thanks.

HemiDenny is getting ready to take some /6's (good ones) to scrap because nobody wants them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back