Status
Not open for further replies.

neophile_17

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,

My buddy and I have been playing with our /6 '69 Valiant on and off for a couple years. It's been fun and we've appreciated all the info gleaned here but we're moving on from the /6. We just don't have the time to make the cylinder head flow well enough to get us where we want to be. So all the parts we've collected are now for sale. Parts are located in Southington CT. Prices do not include shipping.

Engine & Head:
116k on odometer. Buy them both for $75 or $45 each separately. Will come with new head gasket and valve cover gasket or two. Local pickup only on the block, probably the head too but willing to explore it. Minimal ring ridge on the block, will measure if interested. Timing chain was stretched so that will need to be replaced. Ran well at RPM but struggled at idle due to valve lash and timing chain.
Block_Cast_Num_neo17.jpg
Block1_Cyl_neo17.jpg
Block2_Cyl_neo17.jpg
Cyl_Head_neo17.jpg

A904 Transmission & Torque Converter:
Local pickup $75.

120Amp Alternator:
Bought new a couple years ago and has less than 2,000 miles. Pure Energy 15686N new was $85- yours with a new belt for $55. Works with the /6 but also many others.
Alternator_Mopar_HEI_neo17.jpg

Fuel Pump:
Delphi AMF0018 never installed. New in box $15.
FPump_neo17.jpg

Thermostatic Choke:
Carter 170-687 never installed. New in box $25.
Choke_neo17.jpg

Original Starter:
$15

Holley 1920 Carb:
Free with other purchase. Rebuilt but bowl doesn't seal without the help seen in the pic despite MANY attempts to do it the correct way.
Carb_1920_neo17.jpg

Original points distributor with new Vac advance:
Disassembled but can be reassembled before purchase if desired. No signs of wear on shaft which can be a problem. $20
Dizzy_Points_neo17.jpg

Electronic distributor:
Originally from 1985 D150 but we retrofitted it to the '69 with the HEI setup below. Comes with cap and 8mm wires -$40 ~Shown above with alternator

HEI retrofit:
Coil, Module, and Relay to add HEI to a Mopar electronic distributor. $75 or combine with electronic distributor for $100. ~Ran out of pictures will PM if interested

I'm trying to be reasonable/cheap with these prices but I've only been on the Mopar scene a little while. If you see something you want but it seems overpriced PM me an offer.

Thanks for looking!

Sam

Converter_neo17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back