Status
Not open for further replies.

neophile_17

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,

I posted this add before but since then my shed was damaged and I need to clear things out before repairs can begin. No parts were damaged. Parts are located in Southington CT. Prices do not include shipping.

Engine & Head:
116k on odometer. FREE! Will come with new head gasket and valve cover gasket or two. Local pickup only. Minimal ring ridge on the block, will measure if interested. Timing chain was stretched so that will need to be replaced. Ran well at RPM but struggled at idle due to valve lash and timing chain.
Block_Cast_Num_neo17.jpg
Block1_Cyl_neo17.jpg
Block2_Cyl_neo17.jpg
Cyl_Head_neo17.jpg

120Amp Alternator:
Bought new a couple years ago and has less than 2,000 miles. Pure Energy 15686N new was $85- yours with a new belt for $55. Works with the /6 but also many others.
Alternator_Mopar_HEI_neo17.jpg

Fuel Pump:
Delphi AMF0018 never installed. New in box $10.
FPump_neo17.jpg

Thermostatic Choke:
Carter 170-687 never installed. New in box $25.
Choke_neo17.jpg

Original Starter:
$15

Holley 1920 Carb:
Free with other purchase. Rebuilt but bowl doesn't seal without the help seen in the pic despite MANY attempts to do it the correct way.
Carb_1920_neo17.jpg

Original points distributor with new Vac advance:
No signs of wear on shaft which can be a problem. $10
Dizzy_Points_neo17.jpg

Electronic distributor:
Originally from 1985 D150 but we retrofitted it to the '69 with the HEI setup. Comes with cap and 8mm wires -$25 ~Shown above with alternator

HEI retrofit:
Coil, Module, and Relay to add HEI to a Mopar electronic distributor. $55 or combine with electronic distributor for $75.

I'm trying to be reasonable/cheap with these prices but I've only been on the Mopar scene a little while. If you see something you want but it seems overpriced PM me an offer.

Thanks for looking!

Sam

Hello,
I am interested in the Electronic Distributor if it is 3874714, and maybe the HEI conversion too.
I live in Orange County CA.
Ken

Your post below:
Electronic distributor:
Originally from 1985 D150 but we retrofitted it to the '69 with the HEI setup. Comes with cap and 8mm wires -$25 ~Shown above with alternator

HEI retrofit:
Coil, Module, and Relay to add HEI to a Mopar electronic distributor. $55 or combine with electronic distributor for $75.

Hello Ken,
Thanks for the interest. Work has been a little crazy for me and the weather hasn't been great for making a trip to the shed in the dark but I will get out there on Saturday. I'll send you a picture when I do.
Sam

Distributor Pics as requested. I couldn't quite make out the part number. Is there something in particular that I can look for to identify the model you're interested in?
PointsDizzy_neo17.jpg
EDizzy2_neo17.jpg
EDizzy_neo17.jpg

Conversations aren't allowed on sale threads. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back