[WANTED] Slant Six Power Steering

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Saginaw type power steering pump/brackets/pullies for slant 6. Saginaws were typically in 73 and up cars.
I think that I have a setup from a '74 slant six Duster. What is your limit on shipping charges? I might be able to fit it in a USPS $22 flat rate box.

I believe I have everything you're looking for. It's also from a 74 slant six Duster. It is already in a USPS flat rate box, medium I believe. Shipping would be about $20 or so,
& you can get the whole set up for $120 if interested.

DSC01237.JPG

DSC01238.JPG

DSC01239.JPG

I’ll take it. I don’t know how all this is in a usps medium box. The pump pulley would like get destroyed. If you can pack it properly, I’ll send you an ups label using my own acct.

Let me know how to pay you. PayPal?

I'll get a picture of it (everything) in the USPS box. (It might be a large USPS box, I forget) The box bulges a bit, but it all fit. If you would rather have me send it in a larger box using your UPS label, I will no problem.
I don't have PayPal but a check is fine.

I'd prefer a larger box. If you can pull the pulley off that would be even better.
Give me your address and I'll get a check out tomorrow. You can email me the weight and dimensions of the box and I'll email a label as well.
My email - Bergmanautocraft.com

I just looked & it is a large USPS box. I did pack it well too.

DSC01371.JPG

DSC01372.JPG

DSC01373.JPG

Ted Kelly
11 Oak Lane
Fairless Hills, Pa. 19030
I'll PM you my e-mail address OK?

Where do I send your P/S pump & related parts? DUH! never mind this question.
I do have the proper OTC tool to remove the P/S pulley if you'd like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back