Slant six rebuilder needed!

-

LeaningTower

Reaction score
Looking for someone who can work on Slant Six motors. I would like for it to be somewhere around Cobb County but will take what I can get.

Why don't you PM RustyRatRod - he's in GA - not sure where but he could do the job!

I bet with a little patience you could pull this off yourself. Tons of people on here could help, just get the book.

Unless you are making a drag-strip engine, any machine shop should be able to do a rebuild. I expect you can still buy a rebuilt long-block since they were made into the mid 1980's so almost in the prime for rebuild age.

If you want a drag engine, Charlie_S (or such) here is an expert and in Silver Springs, FL, and I know all you Cobb Countians like any excuse for a FL vacation in the winter. It is right on the path to Disney World. At least we made a trip almost every year when we lived in Atlanta.

Why don't you PM RustyRatRod - he's in GA - not sure where but he could do the job!

I bet with a little patience you could pull this off yourself. Tons of people on here could help, just get the book.

RRR would tell you exactly how to do it and watch you while your doing it...but he would make YOU do it
and next time around, you can do it on your own

-
Back