Slant Six to Small Block Transmission Adapter

-

Jashen

Reaction score
I am considering selling some of my slant six parts to help pay for a family member's medical expenses.

I'll have to dig them out later this afternoon, but I know I have two Mopar adapter plates to bolt a small block transmission to a slant six (I believe they were used in certain a100 trucks to use a 727 before one was made with a slant six bolt pattern). I had planned to use these in truck projects, to allow me to use a slant six engine with an automatic overdrive transmission.

If I remember correctly, one adapter plate has the flexplate spacer and bolts, and the other one does does. I had intentions of using the one spacer as a template to have another machined, and may still have one made if it drops the value of the one adapter considerably.

Does anyone here know what a fair value for these is now? I know I paid out the nose for the one with the spacer (on ebay), but cannot remember for certain how much I paid for the other. It seems like I may have purchased the one without a spacer on these forums, but if so I cannot find a record of it because the thread has long since been deleted.

Thanks

-
Back