slant to v8 transmission adapter plate

-
For others, please don't PM me about the craigslist post. Read post #24 again. I don't own it and not going on a wild goose chase 45 mi away for somebody else. May not even be the adapter plate of interest. Contact the guy and see if he will ship to you. If somebody here says it is correct and swears it is worth $200, I might do more.

For others, please don't PM me about the craigslist post. Read post #24 again. I don't own it and not going on a wild goose chase 45 mi away for somebody else. May not even be the adapter plate of interest. Contact the guy and see if he will ship to you. If somebody here says it is correct and swears it is worth $200, I might do more.

I'm sorry about the pm,it won't happen again. (my bad) I did read your post and I though you might go up the hill like you said and see if you could get it cheap. I have already contacted him about the part and am waiting on pictures to be sent.
again I"m sorry I pm'd you over the part.

Hello everyone ,does anybody have a slantsix to v8 transmission adapter plate for sale? I want to put a 500 transmission to my 87 dodge d100. Thanks

Hello. I have two of the adapter plates, although one doesn't have the spacer. I actually posted about them earlier on slantsix.org, as I am considering selling them, as well as other slant six parts, to help pay for a family member's medical expenses. I really don't know what these are worth these days.

Hello. I have two of the adapter plates, although one doesn't have the spacer. I actually posted about them earlier on slantsix.org, as I am considering selling them, as well as other slant six parts, to help pay for a family member's medical expenses. I really don't know what these are worth these days.

I missed one at the big daddy's show this year and it went for 100.00 (darn good price for all of it) and another one for 125.00 in Zephryhills florida. %^&*%^&*.
that'd be my limit but I know they go higher on ebay.
I contacted the guy that billgrissom had in his post and got a 50.00 price. that's just for the adapter plate, no crank spacer or shields. PLUS shipping(which will be a bit since it's around 25 lbs or better)
if his pictures pan out I'm pulling the trigger on it. if not I'll still be looking.
I have seen these (with crank spacer, but no bolts or shields) go somewhere north of 100 plus shipping and as much as 250.00 if it has the crank spacer bolts and shields. Without all those goodies it's alot cheaper since you have to get a billet pieces (or steel) made or find one someone has one you can take measurements off of and then get the billet crank spacer and shields made.

hope this helps ya decide.

-
Back