Slantsix64

-

1966Post

Reaction score
On Sunday I posted/replied that I would purchase the Edelbrock AVS posted by Slantsix64 No response or reply Followed with a PM requesting preferred payment method again no response
Tonight I received a dear John reply that the carb was sold There were no prior purchase commitments ahead of my post (which you can still review) Used to be a time where we had (and most honorable members) followed the protocol of "I'll take it" followed but a PM on commitment Guess the ***-clown generation is becoming abundant .... maybe Dan-the-man can weigh in to make this experience even more unique......
rant over....

Sorry buddy you were a couple hours too late, I go by first come first serve

@wilb68 contacted me with a PM on Sunday 1:36 PM

You just sent a comment saying you will buy it on
Sunday at 5:54pm

First come first serve here’s the photos whos the *** clown now?.. lol

IMG_2256.jpeg

IMG_2257.jpeg

Sorry buddy you were a couple hours too late, I go by first come first serve

@wilb68 contacted me with a PM on Sunday 1:36 PM

You just sent a comment saying you will buy it on
Sunday at 5:54pm

First come first serve here’s the photos whos the *** clown now?.. lol

View attachment 1716230765

View attachment 1716230766
Keeping your post up to date would avoid this kind of confusion as in "Pending payment" or such. You should be happy you have people interested in your stuff!

Keeping your post up to date would avoid this kind of confusion as in "Pending payment" or such. You should be happy you have people interested in your stuff!
That is true, but I don’t have a smart phone and I use fabo from my laptop, after I got the funds I packaged the item and went on with my day.

Sorry I had every intention to post pm sent on the listing but after I PM the seller I ended up getting a phone call and forgot to post that I pmed the seller. Sorry for all the confusion.

Sorry I had every intention to post pm sent on the listing but after I PM the seller I ended up getting a phone call and forgot to post that I pmed the seller. Sorry for all the confusion.
No need to apologize @1966Post is just making himself look like “this generation” which cries when they don’t get what they want..

OK just don't want to cause problems.
thank you by the way.

Wow Slantsix Great comment Appears you are from the "new generation" that doesn't condone honored protocols or the diminishing act of courtesy you get to live with yourself which is consolation enough for me

Not the seller's fault. No way, no how. There are plenty of carburetors around.

-
Back