69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
picked this turd up today i will drive it back and forth
to work 2.5 5sps non turbo 131 thousand miles

Picture 300.jpg

Picture 301.jpg

Picture 302.jpg

Put a fart can muffler on it and it will scream out its name when
you windout 1st gear. TURRRRRRRRRRRDA!!!

Tape a can to the hood and people will put money in it
because they feel sorry for you.

Look's like a good driver Moto :happy10:
I agree, keep the Dart safe on the commutes to work :cheers:

Put a fart can muffler on it and it will scream out its name when
you windout 1st gear. TURRRRRRRRRRRDA!!!

Tape a can to the hood and people will put money in it
because they feel sorry for you.
hey somebody all ready did the exhaust

Picture 303.jpg

tires look nice 15 inch wheels/ only thing i had go bad were gas lines by the fuel filter/ and brake hoses on the front / mopar is a mopar back then.:happy10:

Slow and easy... Moto reminds me of prom night lol...Those rims look like shelby rims...cool car

Hey do you want to sell those "pumper" wheels? Are they 15's or 16's? Also the exhaust job is a common thing done on these cars but mostly on the turbo cars. Im kind of a sucker for P-bodies but I only mess with the 3.0 5 spd cars... But those are nice on gas and keeps the classic safe at home....

You guys laugh all you want. I see that and see a project waiting to happen. People are building these and terrorizing the streets, haha. I may be biased for the little 80s dodges though....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amsd022P1cc"]YouTube- dodge shadow turbo dyno run 6[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsTNvVFORBo"]YouTube- Shadow Turbo S60 vs Camaro[/ame]

You guys laugh all you want. I see that and see a project waiting to happen. People are building these and terrorizing the streets, haha. I may be biased for the little 80s dodges though....

YouTube- dodge shadow turbo dyno run 6

YouTube- Shadow Turbo S60 vs Camaro

Figured you'd chime in, Zach! :-D

I had an '87 Turbo Shadow (since given to my nephew) that was a great little car. Loved the torque steer when the boost came up. Great on gas, fun little car. The only problem I had with it was the seats. They killed my *** on long hauls. (Used to wrack up around 300 miles a day on it for three days out of the week.)

Figured you'd chime in, Zach! :-D

I had an '87 Turbo Shadow (since given to my nephew) that was a great little car. Loved the torque steer when the boost came up. Great on gas, fun little car. The only problem I had with it was the seats. They killed my *** on long hauls. (Used to wrack up around 300 miles a day on it for three days out of the week.)

Well you know I pretty much had to 8)

-
Back