Small Block 727

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 904 completely built with an 8" convertor, shifter, temp gauge, cooler, etc. Went to four speed and have all the items. let me know if interested.
Thanks,
Jeff
[email protected]

I'm glad you found one Jack. I was going to contact you re: one that I had but since we are so far away, I didn't think it would have been very cost-effective.

Hey Ben,

I ended up getting one from Michigan. Cost wasn't the primary concern. I don't mind paying for something as long as I think I am getting quality for my dollar. Shipping wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I think I got a real good tranny for the money.

Jack

Hey Ben,

I ended up getting one from Michigan. Cost wasn't the primary concern. I don't mind paying for something as long as I think I am getting quality for my dollar. Shipping wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I think I got a real good tranny for the money.

Jack

good for you Jack, I just went to pick up my new fater sneakers for the rear.
JG

Hey Ben,

Jack

Jack, how was it shipped (ex. UPS, freight, etc.) and what was it shipped in (ex. wooden crate, plastic trans case, etc.)?

Jack, how was it shipped (ex. UPS, freight, etc.) and what was it shipped in (ex. wooden crate, plastic trans case, etc.)?

It hasn't been shipped yet. Just made the deal. It will be on a pallet and is truck freight. Will be shipped on Monday and take 5 days to get to Calais, Maine. That is where I will pick it up.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back