Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I have a small block 904 tranny behind a 360 engine that is still in the car right now. It is in the 73 Dart Sport. This car will be torn down and stripped after the 19th of this month to finish the body work and be painted over the winter. the tranny is strong and has no problems with it. The reason I am posting this so far is that if someone would be interested in this, they can still see what they would be getting by taking a drive in it. I never liked buying a tranny that I didn't know how it operated. If you would be interested, you can PM me and make arrangements to meet and see what you would be getting. When this car is put back together, it will have a 4 speed in it so this one is going to be sold. I have a show next weekend in Alexandria, Ky and one in Harrison, Ohio on the 19th of this month if you wanted to test it or we can make arrangements to do it another time. we will start to tear this down sometime after the 19th. pictures below is of the tranny right before it was put in the car June of last year. the only miles put on this car is to local shows. it is not driven daily.$200.00 and that comes with the torque convertor.

Attachments

• DSC03193 (Copy).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 351
  • DSC03194 (Copy).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 343
dam I need that tranny what tourqenverter is in it and is it built or just stock can you do any video"s of the car doing a wholeshot snapping into 2nd gear and what rpm you would be at I don't know how to was just hoping you did if you can send pictures to [email protected] then we can see what it would take to put it ona pallet and send it here if it is built 1 608 837 4427

for $200.00 it is not what you are looking for. it is just a good tranny that I will not need. it doesn't do tricks. It will spin the tires. it doesn't slip or anything like that. I believe it is a stock convertor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back