-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340_Dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of adjustable rockers for smallblocks up for sale. Originally from 273 engines, these are an affordable way to add adjustable rockers to your mild smallblock. Included are rockers, shafts, and spacers. I gave them a quick cleaning, but should be thoroughly cleaned befor use. $125 shipped.

image.jpeg

I have a set of adjustable rockers for smallblocks up for sale. Originally from 273 engines, these are an affordable way to add adjustable rockers to your mild smallblock. Included are rockers, shafts, and spacers. I gave them a quick cleaning, but should be thoroughly cleaned befor use. $125 shipped.

View attachment 1714941822
Do they have the banana grove oiling holes? Interested...

all bolts and valve heads good , groved or not at iol holes?? and bent arms ? and are all the theads good for adjusting so i can put locks on them ,need close pics of valve contact on pads , no bent arms , adnd all good oem threads , never stripped or pushed , I would be interested .shootme a few more pics .VERY INTERESTED , Winstoninwisc HAGR812

I can get a few more pictures of them. As far as your questions, the shafts are factory and do not have banana grooves at the oil holes. Rockers turn free on the shaft, I did clean the shafts up with an Emory cloth to remove some light rust. I have not tried to adjust the rockers, but I see no reason they will not adjust, tips of adjusters have normal wear, nothing excessive in my opinion. I see no cracks indicating a bent or broken Rocker.
I see no reason these are not usable rockers, depending on your application. I obviously would not try to run them on a .650 roller cam.
For the $100 I stand to make on these once I ship them, anything else is the responsibility of the buyer.-Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back