Status
Not open for further replies.

xLURKxDOGx

"An angel fat, at satan's feast"
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Contact seller
Nice assortment, also a 66 column shift to trans as well as a later column to trans. I will sell individually or as a whole. 15$ each for the linkage and 25$ for the column shift or 85$ for the bunch.

Thanks,

Jake

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

I have a 68 dart gt w a 318 4bbl and automatic trans. I need all the linkage from the trans to the carb, could you help me out?
I have a 360/4 barrel linkage for sale in another add.

Jake

I have a 360/4 barrel linkage for sale in another add.

Jake
I looked them up and they were all sold. could you please keep me in mind if you should come across another, I need all this linkage desperately. I am disabled and can't get around since being injured in the line of duty. I sure would appreciate any assistance from you or if you know of anyone that can help. thank you so much, brian (scampman)

I looked them up and they were all sold. could you please keep me in mind if you should come across another, I need all this linkage desperately. I am disabled and can't get around since being injured in the line of duty. I sure would appreciate any assistance from you or if you know of anyone that can help. thank you so much, brian (scampman)
[FOR SALE] - 360 Kickdown linkage

with all of the parts shown in your post, would I be able to make up a complete setup for what I need? I am willing to buy all of those parts if they will make up what I need. if I take all of those parts could you do better on the price? thank you for your consideration, brian (scampman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back