Small block (big block) Mopar new player steps into the ring

-
You guys as hot rodders have to reevaluate your thinking. With a sonic checker, a drill bit, and a tap you can make a lot of changes.
You are probably right, but having no background in machining stuff like that is a little scary on a brand new high dollar set of heads!

You are probably right, but having no background in machining stuff like that is a little scary on a brand new high dollar set of heads!

There’s times I would love to have a Bridgeport so I didn’t have to do everything by hand. And I was offered one for the right price but between being so old and not have the needed space it’s too late in life for me to learn how to run one. This job would be pretty east on my head seat machine.

A new and modern raised port head, not a Victor copy but similar and/or a W5 like head only better metal and core thickness wise would be great. The current crop of replacement heads (Think Edelbrock like) is fine for what they’re intended to be and what can be done with them. A set up and one way above would be great.

The Victor hasn’t been made for how long now with a “When” it’ll be made again date of?????

Looks promising but why did he use the Summit Racing font? J.Rob
If Chinese companies aren't worried about stealing US government data or designs from the likes of Lockheed, I'm sure a little font copying from Summit Racing™ aint nothing

Let's see if we can get another 5 pages of arguing over heads.

This place is becoming like moparts....

Does anyone know how the intake side of these heads look yet, just 220 cc? Their website doesnt seem to work, just the facebook page. But big name chevy guys seem to like their chevy heads.

The Cleveland heads might be pretty cool.

Does anyone know how the intake side of these heads look yet, just 220 cc? Their website doesnt seem to work, just the facebook page. But big name chevy guys seem to like their chevy heads.

All I see so far is a cad drawing of an idea he’s kicking around. From the pallets of heads and intakes I see if this guy wanted to move on a project I’m betting he could move pretty fast.

Heading to a race this morning and I know a lot of you guys aren’t Facebook guys but you would get more first hand info. No naming names but mention of a version of a W5 were mentioned as was the Victor head. You can’t cut and copy on Facebook and I refuse to screenshot every section of the conversation as it gets mixed up when posting. All I can say is the guys on Facebook are responsible for a lot of things that do happen because without support it won’t happen. And if you aren’t there you aren’t supporting it. Have a great weekend

I Facebook messenger Steven over 24 hours ago trying to get more info but have heard nothing. When it’s 5pm in Pa it’s 5am in China. Ill
Let you know if I hear anything

All you have to do to get them to make the head you want......is to design and manufacture it first, then have it sell in large quantities.
Then, they’ll copy it.
You won’t even have to ask......they’ll just do it.

Like that pallet of 240cc BBM heads........that look surprisingly like TF 240’s.

F70E1F56-0949-4B22-A3F6-A520C872B7BB.png

All you have to do to get them to make the head you want......is to design and manufacture it first, then have it sell in large quantities.
Then, they’ll copy it.
You won’t even have to ask......they’ll just do it.

Like that pallet of 240cc BBM heads........that look surprisingly like TF 240’s.

View attachment 1716126858

As bad as TrickFlow is at finding someone to cast things who knows maybe they are casting for them. I mean what company can’t cast a single four barrel intake that was released years ago.

-
Back