[FOR SALE] Small Block Chrysler heads

-

RichB

CherryCuda65
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Small block Chrysler heads 1966 and up. Rebuilt with no miles. Ported, polished and milled. Open chamber. Located in Gaffney, SC 29341
$500. For pair.

25437.jpeg

25436.jpeg

25435.jpeg

Looks like 675 are the last 3 numbers
Thanks Kim. I couldn’t read it without my glasses, I thought those were the numbers.

A decent ported 318 head can wake those tenets up really good. Charlie Servedio got some really good numbers out of a ported set.

If the OP can get those, that would be a really good help in selling these.

Gentlemen, my name is Neil and I'm assisting RichB in posting. He's getting older and unfortunately his eyesight is failing and can no longer use his computer. As we are communicating remotely it might take a day or 2 to get certain questions answered. Please bear with me. Thanks

OK, I’ll be that guy. But are u sure these are the rebuilt ported heads with zero miles? Cause with all the carbon and oil sludge around the valves and every where else I think he must of posted pics of the wrong heads. Honestly they look like they were in service for a long time. Can u confirm. Thanks. Kim

Kim...I thought that too at first, but blow the pic up a bit and look at the sizes of the ports compared to regular old 318 ports. They've been worked a bunch, but maybe got coated down good with oil before storage. Just my guess.

:thumbsup:

Kim...I thought that too at first, but blow the pic up a bit and look at the sizes of the ports compared to regular old 318 ports. They've been worked a bunch, but maybe got coated down good with oil before storage. Just my guess.

:thumbsup:
I did see that the ports looked bigger for sure. Anything is possible I guess. They just look like a well used set.

-
Back