-
Status
Not open for further replies.

modart440

Reaction score
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Contact seller
( sold ) SMALL BLOCK COMP CAM 268H excellent street cam with matching lifters very good condition with double roller timing chain and gears switching to a bigger cam is the reason for selling. 100.00 located near toronto ,ontario

Attachments

• Picture 279 (Small).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 172
Thanks for selling this on me after I made it COMPLETELY clear I would be able pick up the cam on Sunday and YOU agreed. I told you I live 3 hrs away and have 4 kids, I am competive coach and that was earliest I could get there.

Take the $100 bucks and buy yourself some MORALS and CLASS cause you have none.:tool:

When selling parts i wait for no one,first one with the money gets the parts/car.
Ive been burnt to many times by people saying i'll take it on such and such day, only to have them not want it etc and waste my time.
Unfortunatly thats the way it goes with parts and cars forsale.
If you give a deposit different story,and even a hand shake i honor.
My two cents.

I had a sale I thought.. for a car I needed to part with fast!,
I was contacted by several people since car was being sold under value.. I was told by one person he would take it only to not hear from him for days...and as my potential buyers fell off, I then found out he would not be ready for the car for about a month I could not wait,
I was lucky to have one buyer left who came and got the car pronto!
Deposit or cash paid in full is the rule of the land.
That car could not stay at my moms and it almost ruined my week!
I wont wait for purchases and I keep cash in Paypal so there is no wait for the seller! cause it works both ways.
half of spoken deals fall thru.
My 2 cents

Hey i bought parts off Mike and had 0 problems!!!
Good guy to deal with and i wouldn't think twice about buying parts from him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back