Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdartman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All,
I have a complete Small Block Dodge B&M 144 Supercharger system for sale. It comes with the supercharger which is polished, intake manifold, tensioner/idler pulley, crank pulley and belt. I believe they were discontinued by B&M before Weiand bought them out. I understand it is a pretty rare set up because you can't get the lower intake. It is very clean and in good working condition. I am asking $2000 plus shipping. It is located in CA. PM if interested. I will post pictures within the next couple of days.
Regards, Damon.

Hi All, I have a complete Small Block Dodge B&M 144 Supercharger system for sale. It comes with the supercharger which is polished, intake manifold, tensioner/idler pulley, crank pulley and belt. I believe they were discontinued by B&M before Weiand bought them out. I understand it is a pretty rare set up because you can't get the lower intake. It is very clean and in good working condition. I am asking $2000 plus shipping. It is located in CA. PM if interested. I will post pictures within the next couple of days. Regards, Damon.

Have you run this set up?
I am interested.

I actually have not run this. I bought it from a guy who had it on a 360 Cuda that was a toy, 3-4 times a month driven. I also have a zero mile rebuilt 700cfm supercharger carb I paid $400 for, I will sell for a discounted rate to the supercharger buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back