[WANTED] Small Block Dougs/TTI headers

-

MidnightSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for quality used headers for my 67 Barracuda 273 car. No real preference, I just want a header that fits without snaking the center link through. I’d love to find something in Northern California where I am located, but I can provide a shipping label if you are willing to box them up.

Dents,dings and imperfections welcomed. This car is all original and not perfect.

Thank you

A966DCFB-B103-4FFA-BF12-D59010569FFD.jpeg

I live in Hayward, so not real far away but may be the closest to you. Here are some pictures for now until I can get you more later on. I took this set of Doug's headers off my 68 Dart with a 318. They had been "massaged" in a couple of places near the pitman/idler arm. I've since bought a brand new set for my new motor so I'm thinking of selling these. DM me and we can discuss price/meet up, etc.

dougs headers 1.jpg

dougs headers 2.jpg

dougs headers 3.jpg

I live in Hayward, so not real far away but may be the closest to you. Here are some pictures for now until I can get you more later on. I took this set of Doug's headers off my 68 Dart with a 318. They had been "massaged" in a couple of places near the pitman/idler arm. I've since bought a brand new set for my new motor so I'm thinking of selling these. DM me and we can discuss price/meet up, etc.

View attachment 1716247233

View attachment 1716247234

View attachment 1716247235
Close enough for me, I do some work in the Hayward area a few times a year. PM sent.

-
Back