CMcAllister

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE
892-893 torsion bar set, nice shape.
$100 shipped to 48 states.

'67-'72 small block, biscuit style K-frame. No washer. Nice, take out condition. No floor jack dents or road rash on the bottom. $120. Prefer FTF in 17267 area.

Prices are OBO. PM for pics or info. Thanks.

FOR SALE

'67-'72 small block, biscuit style K-frame. No washer. Nice, take out condition. No floor jack dents or road rash on the bottom. $120. Prefer FTF in 17267 area.

Will bars fit74 duster

FOR SALE

What does this mean?

On many - but not all - OE 340 K frames, there was a large washer welded to the front of the K frame. Seems this was to identify the 340 parts as they had additional welding/reinforcement over the 318 parts. Someone else may have a more definitive answer to "the washer".
I was just letting prospective buyers know, mine did not have the washer in case it mattered. At any rate, it has been sold, but I still have the torsion bars for sale.

On many - but not all - OE 340 K frames, there was a large washer welded to the front of the K frame. Seems this was to identify the 340 parts as they had additional welding/reinforcement over the 318 parts. Someone else may have a more definitive answer to "the washer".
I was just letting prospective buyers know, mine did not have the washer in case it mattered. At any rate, it has been sold, but I still have the torsion bars for sale.

Cool thanks. Don't need the bars.

FOR SALE

Do you still have the torsion bars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back