[FOR SALE] Small block Mickey Thompson valve covers, coated by Phoenix Specialty Coatings

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyRingo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everyone,

Long time no post, but a while back I changed some priorities with kids and such, and the car project will be another day down the road. I sold most of everything I had except for these valve covers. I held onto them because of how nice they were and how much I liked them, thinking I might put them on a car in the future.

I don't think that will happen anytime soon so I'm letting these go now. Pictures don't do them justice by any means, and these were honestly the pieces I was looking forward to installing most out of everything I had.

I'm asking $400 shipped for these. I have $350 in labor alone into them from about 15 hours of work from Leanna and I have the original invoice as well. Pictures posted in the link below:

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask. Thanks.

Kyle

$375?

Hello everyone,

Long time no post, but a while back I changed some priorities with kids and such, and the car project will be another day down the road. I sold most of everything I had except for these valve covers. I held onto them because of how nice they were and how much I liked them, thinking I might put them on a car in the future.

I don't think that will happen anytime soon so I'm letting these go now. Pictures don't do them justice by any means, and these were honestly the pieces I was looking forward to installing most out of everything I had.

I'm asking $400 shipped for these. I have $350 in labor alone into them from about 15 hours of work from Leanna and I have the original invoice as well. Pictures posted in the link below:

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask. Thanks.

Kyle

Awwww, I hate to hear that Kyle and have thought about you over the years. Best of luck for a quick sale! Thank you for the fine compliments.

There is a YouTube video about them at and they have a cameo in my shop Introduction Movie too. Stills don't do that metal flake any justice.

$350, Happy New Year everyone

Awwww, I hate to hear that Kyle and have thought about you over the years. Best of luck for a quick sale! Thank you for the fine compliments.

There is a YouTube video about them at and they have a cameo in my shop Introduction Movie too. Stills don't do that metal flake any justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back