2001 Ram Magnum exhaust manifolds $200 + shipping
2001 Ram oil pan new $100 + shipping
Small block bell housing (I believe it is aluminum $100 + shipping
4 speed tranny mount $50 + shipping
stock 340 cast intake $50 + shipping
318/340 Stock valve cover $40 + shipping
318/340 oil pan $50 + shipping
318 heads $75 + shipping
Small block headers (modified to bolt onto A bodies and not go through the steering) $75 + shipping
I also have some big block exhaust manifold, valve covers and many misc B and E body random parts. I need Duster parts 340 X heads and have been known to do some swaping. What do you have?
I am in Southern Illinois, near Stlouis MO.

Hey, if you're inclined to let any of those valve covers go in exchange for some powder coating work, hit me up. I know cash is king in this economy but I'm open to discussion. :-D

Best of luck with the sale!

The part #s on the big block manifolds, Driver side 3830800 pass side 3751074 thenn there is a raised incircled ff followed by a 4 and a penastar then 05110. I am sure they are not matching so I would be willing to split up $250 + shipping for the pair or $150 + shipping for either side. I believe the driver side is HP ???

I will keep the powder coating in mind. I am really not to that point in my project.

No interest on anything ? The magnum heads and exhaust can work on your 340-360 and make some nice HP.

Even though it's old I'm surprised Husk hasn't answered. I wonder if he isn't getting notifications? You guys might try PM'ing him just in case he does have some of these parts left.

Sorry guys! Thanks to Fishy I new people were asking. I know the headers are gone I think I still have some Edelbrock Valve covers, the stock ones are gone. The 4spd stuff sold at Monster Mopar. I will check my storage building. Thanks Fishy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back