Small Block Pro Maxx Heads...

-

70aarcuda

Master Hoader of SBM
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Look like another aluminium head is coming for the small block mopar...

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=8268641&an=0&page=0#Post8268641

look about half way down the page...Crabman173 says they will have the 1st of the new heads in about a week...

Stay Tune...

The new SB head is available to all dealers that will buy quantity--we are one
Like the big block Sidewinder--we will test, port, flow, and check the new head out to the max in order to bring you the best real information--then we will assemble them with Premium parts and get you the best value on the market --stay tuned

Any new Mopar head castings help. Didn't know Promaxx bought Patriot. Curious what the finished product looks like.

agree to more castings,chevy and ford have pages of heads to pick from,i think jegs has the edelbrock in 3 flavors for sbm.Also agree with the push rod thing to,no over head cams for me for performance,cam change takes 4 cams for furd..

Wonder if they are just going to be another "version"of the standard eddy head...

agree to more castings,chevy and ford have pages of heads to pick from,i think jegs has the edelbrock in 3 flavors for sbm.Also agree with the push rod thing to,no over head cams for me for performance,cam change takes 4 cams for furd..

4 cams ain't bad if you know what you're doin' ;)...it just takes over 4 times as long to degree them.

I like your signature by the way :thumblef:

I used a set of these for a 400 SBC last summer. Decent heads, finish left a bit to be desired for aluminum heads but over all performance was good and didn't really have quality issues.

Caint happen soon enough and it's about DANG time.

-
Back