-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slappy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I have a brand new set of TTI headers for a smallblock. They are new in the box. I got these in a trade deal and dont need them. Here is the part number TTI340A17835C4. Go to there web site and confirm fittment. They are located in Fredricksburg Va 22408. Im would like 500.00.

Attachments

• DSCN0725.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 707
Slappy I will take them if Crackedback does not!!!

Wow what a response. I have at least 5 in line for them. Im waiting on response from crackedback

Wow what a response. I have at least 5 in line for them.

That's because you're selling a $800 set of headers for $500. I could stand on the corner all day long and sell $20 bills for $10, people would line up for miles...

That's because you're selling a $800 set of headers for $500. I could stand on the corner all day long and sell $20 bills for $10, people would line up for miles...

How true...How true....

Ceramic Coated with a
Thermal Barrier
Part # TTI340A17835-C4 Part # TTI340BE17835-C4 $799

If you don't have the funds, don't tie up the item for other members while your getting it together.

ok here is the deal. First you dont know what we are doing. Maybe Im waiting for a money order. Rob was the first one who emailed me. As a member here I try to be fair with everyone. Im not going to give the guy the shaft because im still waiting. When I tell someone something I stick to it. All we have is our word here. Some of us know one another but most dont. I wont go behind his back. I wouldnt do that to anyone. Sorry you will just have to wait. By the way you are third in line. Im not trying to be a d#@! just want to do the right thing here.

Thanks Slappy.

Luckily my mommy will loan me the money to get them... :)

This isn't like a swap meet where you walk up and either buy or pass. Got to iron out things, like shipping and such. God forbid someone only give you 5 minutes on the internet to step up... heck I give guys at least 48 hours to lock it up, if not, it's on to the next in line.

As much as it seems I'm on here a lot, I do step away and have other things to attend to... like work and taking care of an ill parent... so please forgive my inability to jump when told or asked to do so. :)

This is a DONE deal so please quit badgering Slappy.

ok here is the deal. First you dont know what we are doing. Maybe Im waiting for a money order. Rob was the first one who emailed me. As a member here I try to be fair with everyone. Im not going to give the guy the shaft because im still waiting. When I tell someone something I stick to it. All we have is our word here. Some of us know one another but most dont. I wont go behind his back. I wouldnt do that to anyone. Sorry you will just have to wait. By the way you are third in line. Im not trying to be a d#@! just want to do the right thing here.

sounds like a Fine Gentleman to me! we need more good guys like you on this site!

Chill out!
I just got stiffed a week ago by somebody because "they were in a hurry" to move stuff, and I didn't get back to them "quickly enough".
I got back to them in less than 24hrs...
Not dropping names... just saying how about a little courtesy, whether buyer or seller!

Calm down Mr. 24 posts, you lag you loose, early bird gets the worm and all that other bullshit your parents should have taught you.:finga:

As much as it seems I'm on here a lot, I do step away and have other things to attend to... like work and taking care of an ill parent... so please forgive my inability to jump when told or asked to do so.

how dare you actually have a real life outside the board..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back