[SOLD] Small Blocks and Parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the "six pack" heads? I thought real six pack heads had the offset pushrod holes, ala T/A and AAR stuff. Those do not. Am I missing something?

Put me in line for the flywheel and clutch after I see pictures of it and hear a description of it.

What about the "six pack" heads? I thought real six pack heads had the offset pushrod holes, ala T/A and AAR stuff. Those do not. Am I missing something?

These head are not machine for the offset push rod holes however this casting was used for early 6 pak motors, both heads dated 12/69, The Factory just pulled off the shelf heads and had them machined for the offset rocker.

These head are not machine for the offset push rod holes however this casting was used for early 6 pak motors, both heads dated 12/69, The Factory just pulled off the shelf heads and had them machined for the offset rocker.
Then they are not “6 Pack heads.” Even though the factory (may have) used “O” heads doesn’t make these 6 Pack heads. Mistakenly advertised.

Do you have the hardware for the windage tray and if so is it included with the windage tray?

Then they are not “6 Pack heads.” Even though the factory (may have) used “O” heads doesn’t make these 6 Pack heads. Mistakenly advertised.

Yes, exactly my point. These are just "O" castings. No six pack affiliation whatsoever. The ad needs to be updated to reflect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back