small bolt slots..

-
Those look an awful lot like Lbps to me.The centerholes just seem too big.
I cannot recall those ever coming (back in the day),in 15s with sbps.The proof is in the tape measure; he measured them all wrong!
They are actually 6s and 8s. and might be 15s
So anybody interested in those; buyer beware.

I love the look of them tho, and have a set on my car. Plus spares.

I cannot recall those ever coming (back in the day),in 15s with sbps.The proof is in the tape measure; he measured them all wrong!

Tape is measuring wrong. look to be 4.5 circle.

The wide ones will not fit under a 63 to 66 a body . 7s is all i could cram under mine is had wider ones on it when i got it but they rubbed .

Attachments

• 12324962_1664263653835370_40583894_n.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 146
Would these be worth it when you can buy new ones from jegs or summit???? unless im missing something

could be.. i saw them on my phone and its hard to see/

I have a set of slots I'd like to sell....
But 2 are LBP and 2 are SBP.......14"

Came on my car when I bought it.....

Those are definitely 14x6 & 14x8 w/5 on 4" BC.

Here is a pic of how a 15" measures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 102
Tape is measuring wrong. look to be 4.5 circle.

Looks correct to me. center of one to back of the other. Look at tape end, its just past 1/2 of hole and the back of other hole is just shy of 4. I had Shelby brand rims with a 5 on 4 and some of the holes actually broke through the center register. They were custom drilled at factory, and they were real 15's. Only ones I have seen in a 15 with a SBP.

Looks correct to me. center of one to back of the other. Look at tape end, its just past 1/2 of hole and the back of other hole is just shy of 4. I had Shelby brand rims with a 5 on 4 and some of the holes actually broke through the center register. They were custom drilled at factory, and they were real 15's. Only ones I have seen in a 15 with a SBP.

I agree with Tim.

The tape in the picture is measuring from one bolt center to the other which is a chord of the circle, not the diameter. To measure the diameter, you need two points on the circle 180° apart. Like I show with the red lines in the second picture below...

View attachment 00s0s_eb99hKwHVdx_600x450.jpg

View attachment 00s0s_eb99hKwHVdx_600x450B.jpg

They are definitely 5 on 4". You can tell by the ratio of lug holes/center hole/lug dia. Also, his tape at the end is past the center of the hole & at 4" on the tape is past the center of the hole as well.

I agree with Tim.

The tape in the picture is measuring from one bolt center to the other which is a chord of the circle, not the diameter. To measure the diameter, you need two points on the circle 180° apart. Like I show with the red lines in the second picture below...

View attachment 1714884788

View attachment 1714884789
Karl, look at your own red line: move the tape to those markers and itll still show 4. I just cant see 4.5 out of those holes or red marks. But they aint 15's or 7's or 9's!

-
Back