Small bolt wheels

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I found these tonight on the net. They aren't cheap but are available in as cast and polished finish in a lot of different widths. I am on slowwwwww internet @ the inlaws house but there may be other wheels they offer that are small bolt pattern. tmm
http://www.team3wheels.com/classic_v.html

Yes they are pricey. Wonder who owns the rights to the ET brand? Team III wheels? Haven't seen them for ages.

Not bad... We need to start an archive of the small bolt pattern wheels available. They are really hard to find, especially anything remotely unique.

Not bad... We need to start an archive of the small bolt pattern wheels available. They are really hard to find, especially anything remotely unique.

how 'bout these from motech, 17x7, 17x8, 18's also, spb, 4.25, 4.50 respectively, they run 125 each for the 17's, 18's are a little more...
http://motechperformance.com/
higgs

Attachments

• my new wheels 2 040.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 485
  • my new wheels 2 007.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 471
  • my new wheels 2 027.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 472
  • my new wheels 2 053.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 576
  • my new wheels 2 030.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 477
  • my new wheels 2 006.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 488
I remember an earlier thread about these wheels. A member was having a hard time getting lug nuts to work because the small bolt pattern was so close to the center of the wheel.

I remember an earlier thread about these wheels. A member was having a hard time getting lug nuts to work because the small bolt pattern was so close to the center of the wheel.

u have to take the cap off, then no problem.......the cap keeps a socket from going on cleanly.......lots of room.....
higgs

Hard not to like these:

Attachments

• cv_polish_158.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 437
The price floors me. About 6 mo.s ago, a manufacturer posted about new 17" SBP wheels for ~$170 each.

-
Back