Small or big bolt pattern

-

smythge

65 with a BIG BLOCK
Reaction score
Someone help me with this. I have 15" rallye wheels which are mismatched 2 won't balance, I am trying to figure out if they're small or big bolt pattern so I can get some new wheels. When I measure the distance between the studs with the wheel removed I get a measurement of 4" from the center of the studs. On the wheels when I measure the distance between the the top of one bolt and the middle of the diaganol hole I get 4.25". I did not think a 15" small bolt pattern rallye wheel was made, so I am confused by these measurements. If someone knows the correct measurement between the studs of the big and small bolt pattern please post it for me. I appreciate your help

I have 15" ralleye wheels on my small bolt car. Not sure of exact measurments, but if you have the 7 1/4 rear you would have the small bolt set up. I think the 8 3/4 rears also carried a small bolt for a couple years , but all 8 1/4 should be large bolt. I think this is correct if not I am sure someone will have something better.

Brought a rim into the tire shop and they're 4"

They sell them for $96.00 at summitracing.com

-
Back