Small thing that irratates you about your car

-
Let me see, hhhmm!! My rear view mirror wobbles to easy and I have to buy two peace fishing poles when I take her fishing, I use 7'2 heavy to medium action rods to sink the hook in the big bass and like a one peace rod.:happy10:

have you tightened it lol?

Everything in general. but the most irratating thing about my Duster is that I still need to get some body work done that I cannot afford to do at this time. Especially considering that I paid a guy over 3000 6 yrs ago to do the body on the car and it is now bubbling in spots.

My car has had the trany come apart on it. The flywheel made a mess out of the fire wall on the pass side and the trans tunel. Its not to bad and you cant see it but I know its there and need to fix it.

mine has a tiny drip too, found out there was a little crack where the trans cooler fitting was brazed to the radiator, put a external trans cooler on and brazed the fitting.

It leaked the same whether there was pressure in the radiator or not. weird

I dunno what this is that's leaking, it pools on the driver's side front on top of where the oil pan bolts up to the car so it must be leaking down the front of the engine somewhere. Anything like that is not gonna be a cheap repair so here's to hoping it doesn't get worse because I'm too broke to fix it!

Its just a little thing but the driver side armrest is cracked exactly where my elbow rests when I'm driving. It constantly pinches/pokes the skin when I have my arm on it and its super-annoying.

'69 Charger- Has a lot of rust and I've had it for 11 years....I've yet to drive it.

'70 Coronet- I wish I had more of it ;)

'73 Duster- Had some good road hours with this one. Sometimes it dosen't want to start....something with the trans safety switch or something in the column. Gotta fiddle with it before it'll start. There's no certain rhythm to it either....it just does it when it feels like it.

Optik, I feel your pain, my drivers side armrest is cracked and split, too. Have some I bought off of ebay, but they are green and mine is white will have to look into vinyl paint/dye.

My 69 notch barracuda is a bare bones bruiser.It's basically as close to a drag car as the authorities will legally allow on the street over here.
Being what it is it has it's share of flaws (most of which add to it's character) but the one that is most irritating is the floor temperature.I tend to go barefoot on my own time and the floor gets too hot even for my hardened feet and that's even with carpet.The carpet has actually melted and stuck to the floor.No underlay.
And to think I originally wanted no carpet or headlining but the authorities over here wouldn't allow it!!!

it whistles above 35 mph, at 80 you don't hear it anymore, it is SO LOUD

gas gauge is on empty but really about 1/2 tank (rather have it that way than be on 1/2 tank and be empty)

lowMuseum.jpg

lowMuseum.jpg

new one: i replaced my master cylinder and the next day the alternator went, wont charge the battery. man that sux, especially because its my daily driver and i am pretty straped for cash.

-
Back