Reaction score
FB_IMG_1501890800377.jpg

What things normally look like ...
FB_IMG_1501890810753.jpg

Yesterday....
20170804_163017.jpg

Today...

Not attractive in CDA, either. My day off I did'n do squat

The BC Govt statistics show a total of 112 active wildfires currently, larger than .01 Hectare. For 2017 to date they report a total of 883 wildfires burning a total of 552,000 HA. I've been watching a fire in central BC that has grown to 110,000 hectares which has now moved to within 25km (15 miles) of our family cabin. Lots of folks have already lost everything. This sucks for sure.

The BC Govt statistics show a total of 112 active wildfires currently, larger than .01 Hectare. For 2017 to date they report a total of 883 wildfires burning a total of 552,000 HA. I've been watching a fire in central BC that has grown to 110,000 hectares which has now moved to within 25km (15 miles) of our family cabin. Lots of folks have already lost everything. This sucks for sure.
Hope this front that we are sitting under moves on soon.

We were expecting pretty hot temps when we went to the Mt. Baker Rhythm and Blues Festival this weekend in Deming WA however, we were actually saved by the smoke, it kept the temps down.

Wildfires Are Peaking As The Solar Eclipse Nears; Here's What You Need To Know

There's a total eclipse of the sun that has 1 million people driving to Eastern Oregon for a multiple day music, hippie, solar freaky day. Everyone's wondering if they'll be able to see it. I heard hotels in the area CANCELLED peoples already made reservations once they figured out how many people were predicted to come to this. They then offered the same rooms to those people at MUCH higher prices. People are making 10K for allowing camping on their property out there, CRAZY!

-
Back