Smokin......

-

STR-14

I put the hoar in hoarder
Reaction score
So I pull into the gas station - to get some gas. Here we have to prepay, and all I had was cash so I had to go inside. As I'm walking over to the store, past the pumps, I see a guy filling his car up with gas and he's smoking. I'm like "WTF"? I pass two cops on my way in and they are pretty much ignoring the guy. I'm like "WTF"? As I'm paying for my gas, I hear some screaming and carrying on coming from outside, and sure enough, I look over and see the guys arm is on fire. But luckily for him, the cops are on it. They've run over and dumped their coffee on the guy and were putting the fire out. Then they cuffed him and threw him in the back of their cruiser. So I asked them why they threw the guy into their cruiser, and the cop says
"we charged him for waving a firearm".

So I pull into the gas station - to get some gas. Here we have to prepay, and all I had was cash so I had to go inside. As I'm walking over to the store, past the pumps, I see a guy filling his car up with gas and he's smoking. I'm like "WTF"? I pass two cops on my way in and they are pretty much ignoring the guy. I'm like "WTF"? As I'm paying for my gas, I hear some screaming and carrying on coming from outside, and sure enough, I look over and see the guys arm is on fire. But luckily for him, the cops are on it. They've run over and dumped their coffee on the guy and were putting the fire out. Then they cuffed him and threw him in the back of their cruiser. So I asked them why they threw the guy into their cruiser, and the cop says
"we charged him for waving a firearm".
Had me all the way to the end!!

-
Back