Snake is ill!!!!! msg from from his family

-
Wow!! I wish Don (sr) a speedy recovery & all my best to you Cindy & the family. My payers are with you.:angel11:.
Ron (dodgefreak73)
PS Cindy if there is anything I can help with or do for Don & yourself please let me know as I'm only a couple blocks away from you in this friendly city.

Wow what a shocker!
Jr. tell your Dad that I am thinking of him, my thoughts and prayers go out for a speedy recovery!

Kenny

Prayers sent, Don, Cindy, and family.

Hang in there, buddy, you got this! :thumbrig:

itsss ssssso obvioussss that snake has plenty of ssssupport here, and has had a ssserious affect on the whole bunch of us! Get well ssssoon!
Thanks for letting us know, and keep up your spirit!

May God be with you, man. Here's hoping for your quick and complete recovery. I imagine my first words after such an ordeal would be the same as yours.

Give Don a great big hug and then tell him it's from all of us here at FABO. Hang tough! With all our love.

Praying for a complete recovery and praying for you Cindy and family... Keep positive thoughts flowing !!!!

Know how you feel bud. Went thru a double myself a few years back. Hang in there. It gets better. I almost fully recovered except for being forgetful. But I use that to my advantage. Just take your cholestorol and blood thinner medicine and you,ll be good as new.DD

Bummer fer sure. Prayers for you all.
One thing I'm confused on, when the F bomb was dropped, was it a request?

I've had a heart attack and a stroke, I'll take 10 heart attacks over another stroke.
Add me to the long list of well wishers. I certainly feel for him, it will get better.
I do hope he got the meds in time.

Prayers sent,it is good that the feeling is coming back.
Take care of yourself.

Darryl

thoughts & prayers--- wishing you a speedy recovery & some future quality family time ,Lawrence

I was sorry to hear of your Illness and hope you are feeling much better!! prayers sent and best wishes ...hang in there girl!!!

-
Back