Snow in washington state

-
forcasting 12" of snow up here in Ontario, ....then rain...anybody need their window's clean or car washed in sunny California

There about 4 inches at my place but man is the temperature dropping fast, getting super icy on the driveway.

8:45 p.m. & the stars are out, barely got a dusting so far......

Theres about 8 to 9 inches on fidalgo Island. The poor gma is stuck in the house haha.

Think I'll go to the beach and call channel 5 news and tell them when the first snow flake hits the coast. LOL

Moe

It snowed here pretty good yesterday/earlier today, just sitting here waiting for the real storm! Got all my errands done, old snow shoveled away, filled up the cars, generator, gas cans, propane bottles, and went shopping. So I'm stocked and don't have to go anywhere for the next two days. Guess I'm good to go (anybody that live near the bridges knows about the play on words and the good to go pass).

10:30 here just about 45 mins southeast of portland and it just started sticking good. we had a lot of fun yesterday though drove up about 15 miles from my house into some of the foothills surrounding Mt. Hood and got up to about 4 foot of snow :), only picture i really got though. airing down my dodge before we got to the real deep stuff:supz:

Attachments

• 396640_119208854866282_100003315032982_102366_79774865_n.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 105
6 in the morning and snowing like a son oF a b*&%@ here and it doesnt look like its going any where soon . plus its 25 degree's ...........and there is no one out , think i will go have some fun in the Big Horn before people get out on the streets .

7:20 am. Woke up to about 5or 6 inches here on the beach,but don't think it's going to stay long, getting warmer and southwest wind off the ocean. Hope the kids have fun in the snow.

Moe

8:40 and it has started....23* according to my thermometer....

Just starting here in Coeur d Alene, got a little last night, "misting" overnight. The forecasters here are having a contest to see who can predict the most. Anywhere from 4" to 2 ft depending on who you want to believe.

"Anybody who predicts the weather in this part of the country is either a fool or a newcomer"

Hey, that's three members I know of now in CDA. A live a few miles north and usually get close to double the amount in town but so far less than 6" and hoping it stays that way. Nice Dart.

I'm from BC and still get blamed when the cold and snow spread south. I am NOT a snow magnet! :toothy5:

Yeah, and so far the "forecasting contest" doesn't seem to be going well. This morning's predictions seem be be quietly scaled down. I don't think we got much of anything between 6PM last night and 9AM this morning.

Still snowing here in Gig Harbor. Have about 8". Great b-day present for my son. Have to watch what he wishes for.

I have about 14" here in Big Lake and it's only 24 degrees so I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon

Hey Dartman1969,

Good to know there are a couple Mopar guys in town! Here's a pic or tow of my neighbors Dart - it's the original Root Beer Brown paint too.

- These were taken at Willow Grove Beach during our last nice spell.

Mike

Attachments

• S5300481.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 78
  • S5300476.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 76
You guys could sell some of that white stuff here!:toothy5:
The snowmobilers, skiers, and resort owners are praying for some.
They even had to cancel the annual dog sled marathon.
The average yearly amount here is about 83 inches.

Here's a picture of my back yard today.
View attachment IMG_3679 (800x600).jpg

Anyone want to rent a snow blower?:D

-
Back