Snow.............

-
The ol' trucks looking a little chilly

Attachments

• image-2601566224.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 228
Finally got some snow, although only a dusting.

Suppose to be a decent snow coming tomorrow. Can not wait!!!!!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC00751.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 205
Up here in the great white north we are getting snow! they say we should have about 8 inches before it is done.

wind and snow here but im fine in the toasty garage with the heater and Natasha.......eeeesssshhhh my garage looks like a mess in that pic ......its not that messy in real ....the camera adds clutter:cheers:

Attachments

• CIMG1698.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 211
wind and snow here but im fine in the toasty garage with the heater and Natasha.......eeeesssshhhh my garage looks like a mess in that pic ......its not that messy in real ....the camera adds clutter:cheers:

Those heaters work nice for heating up the floor around the car, I have a gas furnace suspended from the ceiling and it heats up super nice in minutes but the floor can still get mighty cold if under a car!

I love having heat in the shop during the winter, I like to hibernate in there :glasses7:

Attachments

• Picture 4558.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 200
Saying we are supposed to get 8-14" here in the Spokane area.......

Hawaiian Snow!!!! The only kind I've ever seen....

Attachments

• meangreenmartian2209hawaiiansnow001.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 168
Went out to the cabin today to clean up the snow from the last big snow. Kinda strange, we got a foot of snow, but only an inch of snow on the lake ice.....it didn't blow away either, must have melted into the ice. Drilled a few holes, ice was only 6" thick, even way out, you could hear the ice cracking too out there walking around. We need some colder weather so the ice can thicken up, last year somebody went through the ice on a snomobile here and he didn't make it. There were several ATV's driving around too, I sen one get stuck near a thin spot, his rear end went through the ise, took him a half hour to get it out....not to bright.

9208D3BB-orig.jpg

Went out to the cabin today to clean up the snow from the last big snow. Kinda strange, we got a foot of snow, but only an inch of snow on the lake ice.....it didn't blow away either, must have melted into the ice. Drilled a few holes, ice was only 6" thick, even way out, you could hear the ice cracking too out there walking around. We need some colder weather so the ice can thicken up, last year somebody went through the ice on a snomobile here and he didn't make it. There were several ATV's driving around too, I sen one get stuck near a thin spot, his rear end went through the ise, took him a half hour to get it out....not to bright.

9208D3BB-orig.jpg
Wow , it's true that people need super vision , that is scary, but ya got to know when it is safe.

Very nice picture and location. Many people like to gamble with their lives by pushing the limits of ice. Even when it is thick enough, I try to stay off it with the snowmobile. Seen too many pictures of people hitting ise heaves and messing themselves up - some permanently.

Still getting rain, but suppose to switch over later today. The wind is really blowing so when the snow comes it will be blizzard like conditions - awesome.

Good news is that just North of me in Central Wi. they are getting big amounts of snow. Glad I left the snowmobiles in the trailer. It will be nice to not have to drive all the way North to Lake Superior this Christmas break to ride em.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ma Snart

Nice shot @ the lake Keith! We have a blizzard warning here last night and today. The wind is howling and lots of blowing snow. We got 6-8 inches so far. It's hard to judge because it's blowing around so much. I'll post some photos when it gets brighter out. No tool route for me today! Driving an hour north in blizzard conditions isn't worth it. There's lots to do here at home today. tmm

Nice shot @ the lake Keith! We have a blizzard warning here last night and today. The wind is howling and lots of blowing snow. We got 6-8 inches so far. It's hard to judge because it's blowing around so much. I'll post some photos when it gets brighter out. No tool route for me today! Driving an hour north in blizzard conditions isn't worth it. There's lots to do here at home today. tmm

Any updates Mike?

-
Back