Snow....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Not that we are gonna get much....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1450399097526.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 272
we got hit with a mean storm two days ago and its still frigid .......gotta love winter ....NOT

Good looking grill/Smoker Ink :color: I don't think we are going to get any winter this year here in Arkansas, it's been T-Shirt weather here, last week in the high 60's and they are calling for near 70 Christmas :glasses7:

My wife and I love the snow and it didn't snow on Mount Hood last year and we weren't able to use our snowmobiles. Everytime we see the storms in Minnesota Michigan were jealous. We have our first big snowmobile trip plan for Saturday, but we got to leave really early because nobody else around here has snowmobiled for 2 years and this is the first Saturday or a chance to go snowmobiling
View attachment 01010_5QIEzDujwVQ_600x450.jpeg

Have you introduced the pups to snowballs yet... Lob them of course...

No snow here yet in the Great White North... El nino or El something is sending it to So Cal this year... we here will miss it a lot, same as upstate New York and Michigan..... NOT... we'll be drivin with the top down on Christmas day ( or carvin it on the motorcycle ) and you guys it the south can go tobogganing for a change... ha ha Merry Christmas everyone !!!

Nice, Ink. Where are you? It was 87 here today. I'm so out of here in the next few years.

Ford Washington, a bit west of Spokane.

Must be getting old. Used to be I would go out cruising around in it. Not any more. Was supposed to be taking a pup to the Vet to get spayed....not going to happen....news is saying roads are pretty icy

Must be getting old. Used to be I would go out cruising around in it. Not any more. Was supposed to be taking a pup to the Vet to get spayed....not going to happen....news is saying roads are pretty icy

It's a good idea to try to stay in until the roads and weather get better...

Left Yakganistan, WA in September for the sunny SW. Gotta say we like it. It's been a little cold here but suppose to warm up starting today. Don't miss the snow at all.

Left Yakganistan, WA in September for the sunny SW. Gotta say we like it. It's been a little cold here but suppose to warm up starting today. Don't miss the snow at all.

Spent 15 years in Phoenix. Don't miss it one bit. We went 170 days or so with no rain once. A/C running 10 months, if not longer. Brown/green sky all winter long. Wall to wall people. No thanks, I'll pass. Was never sick until I moved there. Developed a sinus infection....that has never left. Between the hot dry air, the dust, the 6 growing seasons......don't miss it one bit. Will take my little 5 acres .
My dogs have the entire thing to rUn on....it is about the size of an entire block in my old 'hood....

if ya draw a line from west tx up thru west side of Missouri and ill to Canada, everything east of there record warm, and west colder and wetter, according to ag channel, weather girl and Al the weatherman!! they said record warm for all of the fall up now into mid Dec!

I figure there is no perfect place to live. I hate cold weather, but hate the humidity of the South, to many people in too many places in this country too.

would be nice to haul the trailer and couple of horses to Az for 6 weeks during winter, but wonder what would be left here when I returned. and boopie traps are illegal. could get some pit bulls but WHO would come feed while gone!!??? ha

My wife is from Yakima. I know what ya mean when you said you lived in AZ and used to run A/C 10 months out of the year. That's what it's like here. Starting to get old.

Place I bought in Oct is supposed to get 3 to 5 FEET of snow Friday into Saturday evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out my friend's bar website for the trail cam pics!!!
http://www.whiskey-jacks.com/
My place is maybe 200 feet up the road from the bar!!!!!!!!!!

Knock on wood, no snow and higher then normal temps. I don't mind the OT from plowing but sucks to deal with the white stuff.

That's nice. I bought my buddies z1 and have only been able to take a two lap ride around the field next door. The last two winters have been great here for sledding. We normally don't get out much till January. Hopefully it starts snowing soon. Enjoy it while you can,, ride safe.

-
Back