so lame day but it all got done.

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
so i was looking at my engine and compartment and was thinking what would make it pop and not be something useless so i got new wires cap/rotor and was still thinking what else so i decided i would change all the rubber hoses through the engine and wow if it didnt make a diffrence and make it lok way cleaner and nicer.heres what i got summit 8mm wires blue,napa brand cap/rotor tan,and a awesome new upper rad hose its a bendable coil hose from carquest i also saw to it that i would get new clamps for all the hoses. so i went out today to do all the hoses and when it came down to the upp rad hose i had a 195 stat to put in it and new alum housing well.... i started to take the housing off and snap broke the bolt off in the intake and had to call dad and have him help me he brought a EZ out and he drilled the bolt out what a pain.so in the end the therm i took out the car ended up being 160 so i returnned the 195 for a 160. and now she runs like a top had a small leak with the upper hose and now its gone it was just the first drive i think but ill get pics of it up tomarrow it looks clean i really like the look but i was wondering why the manuals dont have a schdualed miles to change these.

-
Back