So much to catch up on!

-

fastcorgigarage

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I haven't been on here in about 3 years or longer, so I have a lot of reading to catch up on. Lol
A lot has happened in 3 years, finished up some projects and sold them off. Now winter is approaching, so it's time to locate a new project. There are so many ideas. Off the top of my head is to start stripping down this 96 jeep I can't seem to sell, and transplant the engine I to a classic A body, that is screaming for a new engine, then turn the jeep body into a bumper pull camper. Find a Chrysler sno runner sngine and make a mopar powered bicycle, for when we get moved to Seattle. The possibilities are limited with what's available parts and cash wise, but that's the way I like it. Makes you think of new creative ways to build stuff.

Anyway hello to all of you again and I can't wait to talk with a bunch of you, and bounce ideas around!

Hello everyone! I haven't been on here in about 3 years or longer, so I have a lot of reading to catch up on. Lol
A lot has happened in 3 years, finished up some projects and sold them off. Now winter is approaching, so it's time to locate a new project. There are so many ideas. Off the top of my head is to start stripping down this 96 jeep I can't seem to sell, and transplant the engine I to a classic A body, that is screaming for a new engine, then turn the jeep body into a bumper pull camper. Find a Chrysler sno runner sngine and make a mopar powered bicycle, for when we get moved to Seattle. The possibilities are limited with what's available parts and cash wise, but that's the way I like it. Makes you think of new creative ways to build stuff.

Anyway hello to all of you again and I can't wait to talk with a bunch of you, and bounce ideas around!
Welcome back!

-
Back