So padro calls me one day

-
Now I'm confused....is padro or pedro:) Really nice work on your car. Looks really good and it's your first build? Good job!!
Im not sure, he says padro I say pedro, lol, but anyway thanks, and for those that want to know that is the original color too

I use a program called http://www.irfanview.com/ to do all my photo resizing and what not, great program and its free. Good luck and the car looks great. Hopefully mine turns out that good when I am done. Its my first time as well

I use a program called http://www.irfanview.com/ to do all my photo resizing and what not, great program and its free. Good luck and the car looks great. Hopefully mine turns out that good when I am done. Its my first time as well
I have to give a lot of credit to my teacher, if it hadnt been for him it would have never been finished, he didnt do it for me but he kept me from getting burnt out

Nice Job! wow. just don't cut anything short, it looks good enough to go the extra mile.
Just one thing I was wondering about. all this time and you hair still hasn't grown back....?... must sand it off. . . .

GREAT job! I love seeing a transformation from an ugly caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly! I'm doing body/paint (with the help of 71autoxr, Rick) on my daughter's '67 B-Cuda right now and I know when we're done I'm not going to want to give it back to her!

GREAT job! I love seeing a transformation from an ugly caterpillar to a beautiful butterfly! I'm doing body/paint (with the help of 71autoxr, Rick) on my daughter's '67 B-Cuda right now and I know when we're done I'm not going to want to give it back to her!
Hey Guitar Jones we live in Huntsville, Alabama

If we can do it you can do it.
one with the ralleys, still needs a good cleaning under the hood, but it gets driven regular

side.jpg

left side.jpg

front seat.jpg

back seat.jpg

engine.jpg

mopar show.jpg

Lots of hours gone into it. Very nice job. Just re-doing a paint job on a 74 Dart Sport and was wondering where you were able to purchase the hood decal that go's under the scoops?

Lots of hours gone into it. Very nice job. Just re-doing a paint job on a 74 Dart Sport and was wondering where you were able to purchase the hood decal that go's under the scoops?
Thats not a decal, I painted it on, I bought one of ebay but I was going to have to paint the cowl anyway plus the scoop so I just painted all of it.

Same wheels that are on my 440 73 Duster. Good choice. Been doin my own body and paint for a few years now and to evryone else, all it takes is some get after it and pay attention, and a few tools. Of and i almost forgot. A GOOD friend.
Small Block

Same wheels that are on my 440 73 Duster. Good choice. Been doin my own body and paint for a few years now and to evryone else, all it takes is some get after it and pay attention, and a few tools. Of and i almost forgot. A GOOD friend.
Small Block
Hey I just had to replace the drivers side upper control arm and had a hard time finding one in my area at a reasonable price, so if you guys know of any out there cheap might want to think about it.

-
Back