So the speedmaster heads were measured

-
why not ? i have no interest in "working on them rather just bolt on something decent and drive , if the kid can work on them and learn something even better
No wonders this hobby is going down hill. Hot rodding is doing something from what u got to what u make it. Must be nice to be in your shoes. If they weren’t good enough to start with for you you should of not bought them. Not use the excuse there was nothing else out there. There was Indy and Edelbrock plus a few others. Kim

No wonders this hobby is going down hill. Hot rodding is doing something from what u got to what u make it. Must be nice to be in your shoes. If they weren’t good enough to start with for you you should of not bought them. Not use the excuse there was nothing else out there. There was Indy and Edelbrock plus a few others. Kim
you find me a set , nothing before november , i offred 1000.00 over asking price , nothing available
i just want the engine together now , don't have that long to live so **** off , jealous much ??

The Chinese might build the best Mopars on the whole damn planet but I'm not going to fund Chinese communists so that they can buy and build weapons to attack us with in a few years.

Is there Chinese stuff in my house? Probably.

Let's call that what it is: infiltration.

you find me a set , nothing before november , i offred 1000.00 over asking price , nothing available
i just want the engine together now , don't have that long to live so **** off , jealous much ??
I've got a brand new set of trick flows sitting im not ready to use. If you're willing to give me 1000 over asking they are yours!

AA2E754F-89F1-4276-A09D-0AE0496146A0.jpeg
9E9E9574-33B8-4CD4-A274-326D47ED1AE9.jpeg
05B8B9C7-6916-4F85-A3F9-9ADEE9DEC740.jpeg
35F2D0EF-C178-4ECE-ADD6-0ED1B2058011.jpeg

Ok, so, he has his reasons as to helping a kid and getting the set he wants. He is in the Netherlands. We (USA) take for granted some times availability of parts that just aren't accessible other parts of the world. I don't see where that shows the hobby is going down hill. Sorry @oldkimmer, just how I am looking at it. He also comments he doesn't have that long to live - oops. Maybe more information on that would ease the tension.

upload_2021-7-19_5-47-49.png

Very sorry to hear of your situation. I will say a prayer for you. Kim

-
Back