So there's this Dodge in my driveway....

-

Eauledoit11

Reaction score
I know its no A-body, but the 77 Aspen that was bought by my great grandmother new off the showroom floor is now in my driveway. A car without a driver is a sad thing for me to see. It's just the standard package C model with the slant 6, but a friend of mine wants to undergo a massive project and make my F body family sedan an F body family street racer!

It's only an aspen...but with proper wiring and MOPAR performance parts....???

what do yall think about it?

Even though it is a F body, these cars are just simply the evolution of cars. Changes are made to improve the car. Fit styling of the day. Etc....

It is a no brainer that these are simply A body cars with some of the parts changed to fit the direction of the days concerns and issues. We all see it as an A body car with unwanted styling cue's and suspension parts.

I have seen them in various stages of "Hot Rod" from mildly warmed to blown big block and tubed. Enjoy! Have fun with it! And post some pictures!

I think it's a great idea, your Great-grandmother would be happy for you to enjoy her car instead of it sitting, no?

Had a few F-bodies myself, all body styles and more wagons than anything but here are some pics of my old 79 Aspen 4dr. sedan family cruiser/sleeper I used to own. It too started life as a /6.

Attachments

• 024_21A.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 299
  • 016_13A.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 281
  • 018_15A.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 271
  • 019_16A.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 279
  • 020_17A.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 309
  • 017_14A.jpg