So this jack *** goes flying by

-

RogerRamRod

The Older I Get, The Faster I Was
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Me and my wife were out the other night in her car, in the middle lane and the left lane next to us ends up ahead. I hear somebody stomping on the gas pedal, pass us, and cut in at the last second about five or six cars up.
It was a Chevy pick up, loud pipes, with a full Carolina squat.
My wife asked, what’s wrong with the truck? It looks like it’s broken. Is it over loaded? I tell her it’s a Carolina squat, and she says it’s supposed to be like that? It looks stupid. So I said I agree.
Anyway, the guy cuts in and out of traffic through the next few lights, and with all that we end up one minivan behind him at a light.
He’s next to a HEMI Ram, and gives his truck a few hard revs. When the light turned green, the Ram cooked him.
My wife thought it was funny that the “quiet, normal truck” spanked the Mr Hot Rod. She said that guy thought he was hot ****.
I told her you got to be careful about what you thought, because one time, I thought I had to fart, and I ended up shitting myself.
And she thought that was pretty funny.

Last edited:
It's pretty much a South Carolina thing. I haven't seen any like that in Western NC, but the Low Country of SC is infested with them! We see them all over Myrtle Beach. :realcrazy:

Any pictures of this “S.C. Squat?”

the Carolina squat is walking around with a load in their britches.

Oh! I didn’t realize there “Bitches” required an extra fat ***. OK, thanks, S.C.Squat equals a chicks fat (or extra fat) ***. Gotcha! Thanks!

I was 16 when I first had to learn about eating crow. I had a 67 Mustang with a 289 4speed, headers, aluminum intake,3310 holley blah blah, blah blah. I thought I was a bad sum *****. Till I lined up next to a 71 Coupe Deville at a red light. Light turn green, we hammered down, and that Cadillac waxed my A$$.

we call em 'lame' here..

a-squat-army-what-kindofmentalmidget-coconut-humping-poopthrowing-fromatree-goatherding-12112195.png

Yup! That’s about accurate.
I agree, looks stupid BUT! What ever floats there boat and doesn’t make a disturbing wake rocking my boat, I’m good.

I’ll try to snap a few pics when we go back to the beach this weekend. I have no idea why you would want a truck to look like you’re hauling 3 yards of gravel in the bed!

They are popular around here. Stupidest stuff I've ever seen.

-
Back