So whats the back seat used for again??

-

Valiantsignet20

Reaction score
I just got done putting the seats in the 75 DS and relized my 64 Valiant has more leg room yet is a smaller car. The 75 has a bigger trunk but man.. there ain't room for a small child in there. Does anyone have the cubic feet on the 75? Just curious.

That bugs me too with my '70 Duster. More trunk than I'll probably ever need, but just enough rear leg room for my 10 and 8 year old brothers. I'm hoping that bucket seats might free up some room because of their thinner size, as I'm getting tired of sliding all over the place on my front bench.

Last time I was in the back seat, well, I was young and could not afford the hotel/motel for a few hours...........glad the rear seat folded down.

Last time I was in the back seat, well, I was young and could not afford the hotel/motel for a few hours...........glad the rear seat folded down.

A few hours or a few minutes Rob, sorry I couldn't resist, you walked right into that one.:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Terry

Well, I think this girl could help you.........:toothy10:

hottie_0005.jpg

A few hours or a few minutes Rob, sorry I couldn't resist, you walked right into that one.

Oh dear yes, but helping isn't what I've got in mind.

Terry

AAAAmen!!!!!!!!! A fine example of womenhood!

back seat = minutes

hotel, over n over n over n .............

HE HE HE

I'd like to challenge her to a few of the smallest back seat you can find. But her in the hot babes rack!

-
Back