so who here games?

-
In the winter. Doom III, GTA, Men of Valor, Call of Duty. My favorite time killer CIV II...

Counter Strike since 99
Half Life
Half Life 2
Day of Defeat
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Battlefield 1942

I guess i'm a geek,i play online Chess and also have Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 & 2.:toothy9:

America's Army
Ghost Recon
Ravenshield
Tatical Ops
Battlefield Vienam
Diablo 2
Swat 4

If anyone is looking to do any gaming look me up.

Teamspeak Server: 24.158.7.186
XFire: Mopardude
Yahoo Messenger: Mopardudewi

Ditto on Ghost Recon and everything else 17Dartandbroke listed.

Bloodlines is a good time killer and HalfLife-2 is F.R.E.A.K.I.N.G. amazing on both single player and multi-LAN. Go, go gadget gravity gun!!

Old favorites, Homeworld, Mechwarrior 2/3 and "all Fords must die".

-LY

while not working on your car, anyone here play any computer games?

when is there not working on the car? ...LOL
it seems like the only game I play is either "Moparmania" or "Cuda ...the wallet killer"

Khyron said:
while not working on your car, anyone here play any computer games?

computer games heck trying to just operate this computer is a big enough game for me.

the real game for me is going to start around 3pm when hp is suppose to call and have one of there experts help me with this scanner i bought.
and i always seem to get a foreigner and end up saying what,do what with which button....thats enough games for me.

bill

Mopardude said:
If anyone is looking to do any gaming look me up.

Teamspeak Server: 24.158.7.186
XFire: Mopardude
Yahoo Messenger: Mopardudewi

my reason for doing this ;) I'm trying to see some of the games most people play. possable set up a server or 2 ;)

Khyron said:
my reason for doing this ;) I'm trying to see some of the games most people play. possable set up a server or 2 ;)

Sweet! Lets get something setup! I have Teamspeak server! What games do you play?

On P.S.2 I am playing GTA (any version) and PartyPoker.

Mopardude said:
Sweet! Lets get something setup! I have Teamspeak server! What games do you play?

I haven't been playing allot. for some reason I started to get the urge again. I play America's Army, i'm adicted to Unrealtournament and allot of FPS's.

Big into the command and conquer series.

Avp, Avp2, Quake 1 - 3, I have half life but honestly never played it... I figured I would get whatever game allot of people here play ;). then it's blood time hehehe

I have an xbox. Right now I'm playing MVP Baseball 05. Next week I'm going to pick up Forza Motorsport (it does have an assortment of vipers and a hemi challenger). And from the end of july to december I usually play the newest NCAA football game.

Xanth said:
Dont even get Mopardude started on AA thats how i lost him from Ghost.

HEHE I know I am torn between the 2 games!

I play the command and conquor games too Redalert 2 is the best of them!

ive been thinking about getting back into games lately and dont know which one to get....is the PC the best place to play??....PS2???.....XBOX??

i have a new dell PC and have had problems playing games that i bought..can anybody help me understand why??

mikesduster said:
ive been thinking about getting back into games lately and dont know which one to get....is the PC the best place to play??....PS2???.....XBOX??

i have a new dell PC and have had problems playing games that i bought..can anybody help me understand why??

Dells don't have enough Ram and there video cards suck for 3d gaming

mikesduster said:
mopardude....really????...that suck!!!!!

ok....PS2 vs. XBOX ??????

Why do you say it sucks?

I have played Xbox, PS2, and computer and I like computer best out of the 3. But as far as PS2 vs XBox I like the Xbox better.

-
Back