So, who wants a 70 A100 motor home? (NOT MINE!!!)

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
REPEAT NOT MINE NOT MINE REPEAT HELLLLLlooooooooooooooooooooooooootest..........test test whonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ............ TEUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.................thaREEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............FFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEERRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

REPEAT REPEAT THIS IS NOT MY VEHICLE FOR SALE!!!!!!

Ain't she cute??

Click the link for more photos
vintage rv camper motorhome 1970 dodge

vintage rv camper motorhome 1970 dodge - $2500 (Bonners ferry)

1970 Dodge motorhome. Laz Dayz. V8 engine, automatic trans. Shower, toilet, master bedroom, tires seem good, Very cool camper, runs, drives, stops.

00h0h_iXg3UZmep4J_600x450.jpg

00O0O_fcZnmRCJRMH_600x450.jpg

00H0H_3rHRYQhRMOH_600x450.jpg

00u0u_erbAP1fSu0c_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_3390etyCCjW_600x450.jpg

00505_a2RYY8uzWDh_600x450.jpg

00h0h_dHFoPAXnUDD_600x450.jpg

Yeah Del... How much will you take for it ?
Have you serviced it regularily ?

Does it have any weird odors ?

How are the tires?

Take the cushion off the dog house and you could keep your coffee warm on it.

Want something a little bigger but still Dodge?

motorhome.jpg

Last edited:
REPEAT NOT MINE NOT MINE REPEAT HELLLLLlooooooooooooooooooooooooootest..........test test whonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ............ TEUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.................thaREEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............FFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWEEEEEERRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

REPEAT REPEAT THIS IS NOT MY VEHICLE FOR SALE!!!!!!

Ain't she cute??

Click the link for more photos
vintage rv camper motorhome 1970 dodge

vintage rv camper motorhome 1970 dodge - $2500 (Bonners ferry)

1970 Dodge motorhome. Laz Dayz. V8 engine, automatic trans. Shower, toilet, master bedroom, tires seem good, Very cool camper, runs, drives, stops.

View attachment 1715190160

View attachment 1715190161

View attachment 1715190162

View attachment 1715190163

View attachment 1715190164

View attachment 1715190165

View attachment 1715190166
That begs the question...why isn't it yours yet?

.........If I was a little younger and just a little more money..........

Me likey.. Iwant!

Too far away tho. I brought Hoop from Fresno on a rollback and that was a grand. Can only imagine the haul bill on that lol

Its in good shape for the age, I wonder why the cars don't hold up so well.......I could see buying that , putting it in the garage and living in it like Chico and the Man...:)

Me likey.. Iwant!

Too far away tho. I brought Hoop from Fresno on a rollback and that was a grand. Can only imagine the haul bill on that lol
indianapolis to spokane airfare is about $470
just get a one way ticket and drive back...you dont even need to pay for a hotel on the way back

I don't know Del. This kinda has real meaning for "The White Whale"! Beluga perhaps, but whale none the less!

Slice me off some Cortez action! side draft slant six and FWD? torsion bar suspension? Killer!
Clark+Cortez_66_2.jpg

I walked up to one at Leo Carillo Beach north of Malibu with its hood open and the guys water pump was gushing water. I offered to help but he said a slant pump was on the way already. Wife had to Uber all the way to Autozone to find one, about 6 miles! Had the radiator out on the grass. Cake.....

Anybody around Bonner’s Ferry area want to go look at this for me? I showed this camper to my wife, figuring she’d like it but it’d end there. Well, she fell in love with it and said “we need that! Check into it!” So, I’d love if someone local could go take a look at it for us since we live in Kentucky.

You'e more adventurous than I, Slant75. I bought mine outta Fresno, just by pictures. Fortunately I had a fellow club member a few hours away that I was able to send the cash too and go supervise the loading. I'm an A100 nut but getting that back to our area would be beyond nuts! Still tempting tho haha

What hooked me on mine was it was a 1 owner and had been parked for 35 years.. Was leaving oil drips in customers drives. Had the original title, certicard and even has the original dealer license plate frame. Sometimes it's the little things that set in ocd

Not sure if you'd plan on resto or not.. Biggest hurdle may be the damage to the nose. Not an easy area to fix.. No access

Sorry guys I replied to what Pishta put on. A Travco with a big ole 440 NO BRAKES though $800

IMG_0518.JPG

You'e more adventurous than I, Slant75. I bought mine outta Fresno, just by pictures. Fortunately I had a fellow club member a few hours away that I was able to send the cash too and go supervise the loading. I'm an A100 nut but getting that back to our area would be beyond nuts! Still tempting tho haha

What hooked me on mine was it was a 1 owner and had been parked for 35 years.. Was leaving oil drips in customers drives. Had the original title, certicard and even has the original dealer license plate frame. Sometimes it's the little things that set in ocd

Not sure if you'd plan on resto or not.. Biggest hurdle may be the damage to the nose. Not an easy area to fix.. No access
Oh it’d be an adventure alright!! We’d be flying out and driving it back. I do have family and friends in Colorado, Kansas and Missouri so I’d probably come home that way in case I’d need to stop somewhere for a day or 2 for repairs. New tires and extra ignition parts would be a must to take along. Maybe even wheel bearings, brakes, and ball joints just in case.

But we’ll see, it may sell before we get it all worked out or we may “wise up” and pass on it. Lol

-
Back