So You Like Junkyard Pics?????

-
Hey, Mark hit it right on the head. Anyone with any interest in making some bucks can pick up an education real quick when they got something of this magnatude in their grasp. Whatcha think he got for that e body shaker hood? One can only dream they would hit a junk yard and find even one car like one of these pictured. I still have that dream as do most people on this site that they will hit a yard and a fresh car will hit just like the one they have with lots of goodies on it. Too bad the lottery is easier to win and that aint going to happen!!!
Chas.

Huh

100_7937.JPG

100_7813.JPG

100_7819.JPG

I know of at least 4 yards that have tons of old cars some picked over some not the car I have found the best were a 70 coronet 500 and a 70? coronet convertible I could have had the 500 for about 100$ but had no way to bring it home so I told the owner what it was worth and left it.

HOLY $H*T!!! Did you buy the hood?

Img01-0015.jpg

And the white 70 Bee makes me cry too.

Thanks for the pics, you just ruined my day. lol

I did buy the shaker hood! I asked the guy what he wanted for it and he said he'd take $200.00....so I paid him the $200, loaded it in my pick-up and left before he could change his mind!!!! The hood never did make back to my house that day though.....because I was out looking for a four speed hump and a few other parts for the 70 RoadRunner I was fixing up. So I ended up trading the shaker hood for the four speed hump and ALL the rest of the parts I needed for the RoadRunner. Everybody ended up happy that day!

Did anyone notice the half vinyl canopy roof on that 69 Bee? It still had the canopy molding strip going from B-pillar to B-pillar on the roof!!! I have NEVER seen ANY 68-70 B-body with a canopy vinyl top.

These pics were taken back in 2001 and are about 9 years old. I seriously doubt any of these cars are still around.

I did notice that and have seen it on a 70 runner. I don't believe it was a factory option. Did you buy the Bulge hood that is there too?

I did not buy the Super Bee bulge hood as I had no need for it....but I probably should have!!!

I did ask about buying the whole car(Super Bee), but the owner said he sent the title in to the state of Kansas as a salvaged/wrecked car, which meant to me that it would cost more to get the title squared away than what I was willing to spend.

To bad. Looks like some cool cars in there. I really like the 69 GTX's that you have pics of too. Some nice iron still sitting out there.

anybody know if kobers (spelling) is still around? they were in washington township nj, if i remember right. when i lived back there they had all kinds of hidden treasures, if you were willing to look.

-
Back