So,You wanna be a mechanic?

-

Tooljunkie

King of cobble/master of the broken bolt
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just a sample of things a guy has to deal with.

I never seem to get a break,its been a constant battle of deailng with odd failures.been a difficult summer. As far as the borescope goes, cheap but effective.

I'd take car problems over problem customers any day. :D

I relate. My 96 Camry has been one thing after another all summer long ( some of that due to cheap Chinese ebay parts ). Strange as it might seem, I went and bought another just like it. Now deciding which of the two my grand daughter will drive. I feel I'm too old to start learning a different car. Already learned from my mistakes.

what did we just witness?
Injectors fell apart,had to pull pieces out through intake port. That, or pull lower intake. If you saw the whole vijeo the piece came out on a 3/8" hose.

I didnt mention one cylinder was loaded with gas, had to clear it before vacuming. Or shop vac would be on fire. Neighbour did it,was an unpleasant scene.

Injectors fell apart,had to pull pieces out through intake port. That, or pull lower intake. If you saw the whole vijeo the piece came out on a 3/8" hose.

I didnt mention one cylinder was loaded with gas, had to clear it before vacuming. Or shop vac would be on fire. Neighbour did it,was an unpleasant scene.

Hey just a quick question if'n ya don't mind.
Do you know how to take screen shots with your computer?
Press PrtScn on your keyboard when you are on the screen you want, then open Windows Paint and click paste. (perfect picture of what's on your screen and you can save it to the computer, thumb drive, or anywhere. (even email them like any normal pic)

Trying to take a pic of a screen with a camera can suck sometimes because of glare.
I just did it with this exact screen.

PrtScn.jpg

Hey just a quick question if'n ya don't mind.
Do you know how to take screen shots with your computer?
Press PrtScn on your keyboard when you are on the screen you want, then open Windows Paint and click paste. (perfect picture of what's on your screen and you can save it to the computer, thumb drive, or anywhere. (even email them like any normal pic)

Trying to take a pic of a screen with a camera can suck sometimes because of glare.
I just did it with this exact screen.

View attachment 1715083913
Youtube on my craptop isnt happening, only way would be to email myself the image and upload image from phone.

Youtube on my craptop isnt happening, only way would be to email myself the image and upload image from phone.

You misunderstood, or I did.
I thought you were taking a picture of the screen with your phone to get a picture of the bore scope screen.
If you were doing video, then I understand.

-
Back