[FOR SALE] Sold Duster awhile back, bunch of left over stuff for sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Sold Duster last summer and just cleaning out some left over stuff I have.

I have a set of parking light lenses , not in perfect condition...they have hen checking in them...but could be driver quality (not show quality).will also toss in a set of original lens gaskets that are used but still usable. and ALSO a brand new set of gaskets for them aswell!.

The power brake booster set up I bought came with 3 push rod arms of different lengths. The Duster called for the shortest arm but I preferred my pedal at a different position from stock......so what I have here is the arm that the duster called for aswell as a mid length arm that would raise the brake pedal a little higher than stock if you preferred a higher pedal.

Also have an assortment of odds and ends. Interior coat hooks for the headliner, a couple headlight bezel mounts, trunk bumpers,Door bumpers,mirror mounting gasket, And a Duster interior door name plate ( in good condition ...needs cleaned up of course but no cracks and the studs are in tact).

Also have some new misc. items left from a body gasket kit that I purchased....I only used what I needed out of the kit....not sure exactly where they all go on the car but someone out there does lol.

Also have a set of door seals (driver and passenger side). The rubber on these is still very pliable and they still sealed great before removing them but they had a couple busted/missing clips and I just decided to buy new for my Duster since I did a full on resto.

Also have a pretty rare Duster Diecast car set .....Its a limited edition Johnny lighting Mopar Muscle edition. 71 Duster 340 set. One Duster Is black with white 340 stripe and 340 call out on hood and the other Duster is the same car but in raw diecast finish (no paint). In sealed package. ( one is on ebay right now for $59.99 buy it now)

Also have a summit racing brand dual feed line. -6AN line. I had it installed on a summit racing 750 cfm carburetor.
It has a port for a fuel pressure gauge aswell.
It has been used but only for a short time (few hours worth of run time).

worked great and looked great!

Also including a 3/8" -6AN barbed fitting for the fuel inlet so that it can be hooked up to a rubber hose incase you do not have fuel lines with -6AN fittings currently on your car.

Paid almost $60.00 shipped for it and then an additional $10.00 for the barbed fuel inlet fitting.

Asking $120.00 shipped for everything!

will ship to lower 48

located in lower MI

paypal preferred.

Thanks.

duster door tag, door seals, fuel line $?

Not selling individually. Selling the entire thing as a bundle at one good price. The buyer can choose to keep all of it or what they wish too and resell whatever they don't need.

I can say that on the bottom end of price it would cost you around $80.00 or so for new door seals and $60.00 for the line kit. Which is a $140.00 just for those 2 items. So I think $120.00 INCLUDING shipping for everything I am offering is pretty fair.

I sold my Duster back in July and am clearing out the last bit of stuff in one final Duster for sale ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back